gauging intrest....Picture

Not trying to bash you or your thread, but where in those pics or that "appraisal" does it say it is worth over $2k?? Being a boxer myself, I collect boxing memorobilla (sp?) and when I have somone do a write up on ANYTHING I own, I always have them appraise it with the value written down in which they are quoting me. Just trying to help you clear it up. And yes, you should put it on Ebay as it probably won't ever sell on here. Just my .02 and again, not bashing you or your thread :)

stangd1909

GO NOLES
Established Member
VegasSVTWanted said:
Not trying to bash you or your thread, but where in those pics or that "appraisal" does it say it is worth over $2k?? Being a boxer myself, I collect boxing memorobilla (sp?) and when I have somone do a write up on ANYTHING I own, I always have them appraise it with the value written down in which they are quoting me. Just trying to help you clear it up. And yes, you should put it on Ebay as it probably won't ever sell on here. Just my .02 and again, not bashing you or your thread :)

Theres nothing saying it worth 2K on there......its just a pic of the COA. I was not looking at getting 2K for it right now. Was just looking for a best offer.

Users who are viewing this thread