Gaylord Tonneau Cover and Cervinis Cowl Hood

Josh1

Banned
Selling these two items for really cheap. Would need someones stock black hood to replace the cowl hood as part of the deal. Also, if someone buys the hard tonneau, would like to get there soft tonneau to replace it also.

Tonneau Cover - $650 (Brand New $1,300)

Cervinis Cowl Hood Painted Black - $300obo

Also, if you see parts in my sig u would like to buy they are for sale also.

Josh1

Banned
Forgot to mention I will not ship anything so this will only be to those who will come to pick it up. Don't have time to worry about shipping these two big items. Thanks

bb83

I like gays
Established Member
Interested in the helper bags. Can you tell me more about them?

Derek2001

Established Member
Dude I want that hood. Does the Cover have the spoiler? If so I'd probably take both off your hands. Where in VA are you? I live in MD, eastern shore. Just let me know so we can work this out.

Derek2001

Established Member
I've called him several times with no call back. I offered to come get the hood and pay him, just not interested i guess.

Derek2001

Established Member
I've called him several times with no call back. I offered to come get the hood and pay him, just not interested i guess.

SADF

Established Member
Control Arms? Not for me, but there are PLENTY of guys on the FordTruckWorld.com suspension section that would buy those. If you want I can forward the message?

Josh1

Banned
Sorry guys, been busy with stuff. The whole reason I was going to sell the truck was because I was having problems with marriage. Did not want to post it but decided I should since I have not respond back to anyone. My wife wants me to keep it and not part anything out. We were just going threw some rough times and now everything is better and I am keeping my baby. Sorry about not being able to sell hood and tonneau anymore.:)

Users who are viewing this thread