Gearheads in arlington TX offering crazy specials

Furinox

Established Member
Travis asked me to let people know about the special he's running so here it is:

Per Travis,

We always have complaints from other shops about being too "cheap," so this should really piss them off LOL. If you have or need something done and don't have the time or really can't afford tackle the job yourself give us a call. We know everybody is struggling and if we can help you, we will. Quality work and a great price, you can't go wrong. It will be on a confidential basis so don't be afraid to "lowball" us. Worst thing we can do is say no. Let us know if you need anything, this goes for parts and Dynotuning as well.

Thanks,Travis

kingcato

Drunk Ninja
Established Member
Travis asked me to let people know about the special he's running so here it is:

Per Travis,

We always have complaints from other shops about being too "cheap," so this should really piss them off LOL. If you have or need something done and don't have the time or really can't afford tackle the job yourself give us a call. We know everybody is struggling and if we can help you, we will. Quality work and a great price, you can't go wrong. It will be on a confidential basis so don't be afraid to "lowball" us. Worst thing we can do is say no. Let us know if you need anything, this goes for parts and Dynotuning as well.

Thanks,Travis

I have never heard of them, where are they located and what exactly do they do (besides work on mustangs)?

03cobrarocks

Established Member
they will do work on any vehicle but specialize in mustangs. They always have a decent amount of 03/04 cobras and shelbys up there. They do anything and everything, they have always treated me right.

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
Taking my Cobra there next week for a tune. I could use some extra love if you know what I mean..:-D

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
I had a great experience with Travis and Gearheads today..dyno numbers were good..many thanks.

AaronK

Established Member
Gearheads does pretty decent work. Travis is a good guy to work with from what I've heard. I prefer to take my car to another shop for tuning but Gearheads is another reputable shop around here.

03 TWIN

03 DSG Cobra
Established Member
I had Gearheads tune my 3.4 whipple cobra. Travis did an excellent job tuning and the customer service was very good.

brucesvt

Established Member
If you were only in el paso or a little closer. But i have heard nothing but good things from this shop, keep up the good work guys.

dan03mach

BUSTN YO A$$
Established Member
Travis tuned mine the other day and it put down 745rwhp and 715wrtq on 20psi 17 deg of timing with a fat a/f. there was a lot left on the table if we wanted to lean on more at that boost level...

AaronK

Established Member
Travis tuned mine the other day and it put down 745rwhp and 715wrtq on 20psi 17 deg of timing with a fat a/f. there was a lot left on the table if we wanted to lean on more at that boost level...

:bs: I was there... it only put down 6XXrwhp at 22psi... weak :bored:

gearheads

Established Member
:bs: I was there... it only put down 6XXrwhp at 22psi... weak :bored:

Aarons just screwin with Dan.It did put down 745@20psi still has alot more left in it.Didn't want to push it.It only had a couple gallons of 104 race gas mixed with 93octane.We will put some race gas and turn it up.Should be around 820rwhp.Wasn't it odd that AaronK was even there(LOL)Thanks,Travis

Last edited:

AaronK

Established Member
yea the fact that aaron was there must have meant it was a blue moon or something lol

Haha! I was just messin with dan. His car did damn good on the dyno (unlike mine did that day, I have issues I'm working on.) I went up to Gearheads a while ago and spoke with Travis and we worked some stuff out. Since then, they have been helping me out A LOT. My car will be up there again this week sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread