Gearheads Performance!

Wratchet

HP+RacingXMods/Pay=Broke
Established Member
Just wanted to give a shout out to Travis Franklin and the guys at Gearheads Performance in Arlington,TX. Just got my Twin turbo '03 cobra back from them from a total engine rebuild and conversion from compound boost setup to straight twins and the thing is Nasty Fast. Have nothing to say about the guys in their shop except that service and quality is excellent. Great group of guys to deal with and they do quality work at a good price. Thanks Travis

MICLO50

got Liquid corn?
Established Member
pics or ban!

haha jk man. always glad to hear about positive results from a performance shop.

slvr35th

Established Member
Gearheads is the best shop I have ever been to! I drive 5 hours one way to see him. Travis has bent over backwards for me and and everyone I refer to him. If you had a bad experience you must of been a dick to him because he will do anything to help anyone out!

SatinSnake

Established Member
Just wanted to give a shout out to Travis Franklin and the guys at Gearheads Performance in Arlington,TX. Just got my Twin turbo '03 cobra back from them from a total engine rebuild and conversion from compound boost setup to straight twins and the thing is Nasty Fast. Have nothing to say about the guys in their shop except that service and quality is excellent. Great group of guys to deal with and they do quality work at a good price. Thanks Travis

Nice sig, I removed all the emblems from my friend's HHR and replaced with FORD. Your motor sound sick, pics please.

Brutal Metal

Established Member
Didn't have a great experience either so I went to hpp

There was a Monster thread about a year ago "Gearheads Versus HPP"
Some guys LOVE One,some LOVE the other and vice versa with Negatives....
Stange opinions would differ so much between the 2 shops?:shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread