Gen 1 2.3 whipple

Xdbuckx

Established Member
Just installed whipple and want to confirm correct installment of the vacum/boost related lines on the 4 taps on the back thanks!

TRBO VNM

pm me your email address and I'll email you the Whipple instructions.

The problem with following those is that everything on the side of the blower is deleted if I recall when I installed the ported blower. And I redo all the vac lines to be cleaner.

Dan, just give me a call today and send some pics. Depending on how you decided to remove the lines, they go right back in the same place. There is only one spot the PCV hose will fit and then the other 2 are vac and boost. If you kept them together like I had them, the hose from the FRPS is boost and goes to the lower port on the whipple, just like it did on the eaton. The other is vac and probably only has 1 line coming off the 90 degree elbow and is connected on the top port. Lastly is a vac line from the passenger fender that connects to the plenum in a similar location as factory.

Drop me some pics and we can go from there. And the bypass valve just gets 1 boost line connected to the top of the valve.

Users who are viewing this thread