Gen 2 calendar update

00SVT

KB Powered
Established Member
hyvltge said:
Yeah, took more time to write the damn note that to take it to the door. Good to see that they are starting to arrive. I expect full reports from you guys. ;-)

As soon as I get mine I will let you know.

FordFanStan

Established Member
Recieved mine today too. Very nice, good deal. Does this mean we give each other trader rating? If so hyvltge you will definitely have the highest rating :) ... thanks, Stan

lightitup

Show and Go
Established Member
Got mine today with no damage, and thats with my idiot mailman leaving it on the ground beside the mailbox :cuss: . Great calender, I will buy one next year. :beer:

nates03L

SVT Punk
Established Member
lightitup said:
Got mine today with no damage, and thats with my idiot mailman leaving it on the ground beside the mailbox :cuss: . Great calender, I will buy one next year. :beer:

+2, besides the whole mailman thing.
Awesome calendar!!

hyvltge

PSI
Established Member
Good to hear guys and I am glad you all like them. Thanks again for waiting and I promise, the 07 edition will be availble earlier. I think we will have our work cut out for us to top the 06's though.

BK24

Copter Doctor
Established Member
I dont understand the trader rating deal. I dont see them unless I am logged out. As soon as I log in the ratings dissapear.

FordFanStan

Established Member
BK24, Scroll to the bottom of the page on SvtP and in the last red banner that runs form left to right, inside it on the right side click the drop down arrow button in the small window. When it drops down click svtperformance-black. You dont want vb portal or you cant see the trader rating and cerain other things.. Stan

Users who are viewing this thread