Gen 5 Camaro SS 1, me 0

Rings

Established Member
On my way to work today I was cruising down the highway when I see a jerk in a Camaro SS vert with some huge chrome wheels get on the highway and cut over two lanes looking for a third (my lane). I hit the skinny pedal and prevent that Ish from happening. Well crazy decides they want to speed up and get in front of me, the asshole in me says NOPE aint happening.

Well the Camaro mashed the loud pedal (could hear aftermarket exhaust), Im slowly creeping up to the door and see its a woman, well she pulled in front of me by a car length...WTF!! Instantly the "ricer excuses come to mind"
Ac was on full blast. Let her get the hit. Wasn't in the right gear.

Then it dawns on me, Im driving my truck. Whew, I lost a spot on the highway by a car length while in my truck. 7000#s barely edged out by a "sports car"??

Not impressed!

Sorry I wasted your time, just thought it was funny. :)

mavericks-03svt

Established Member
Thats pretty funny OP. Reminds me of the time I got drug by a blue hair driving her one owner Maverick. Car was in terrible shape and had blue smoke that matched her hair coming out of the dual exhaust. Light turned green, she dropped the hammer and so did I. My 2.2l S10 gave it all she could, but I was 3 cars back by the next light. Damn these women drivers are tough to beat sometimes.:shrug:

Better luck next time....

woodzusa

Established Member
Was this around OKC? If so, I ran into a white SS much like you described. Fugly... I was with the wifey and she pointed it out to me that it was an ugly piece of shenanigans . She's got good taste :)

Rings

Established Member
Was this around OKC? If so, I ran into a white SS much like you described. Fugly... I was with the wifey and she pointed it out to me that it was an ugly piece of shenanigans . She's got good taste :)

Yes this was in OKC. NW Exp on ramp southbound...

b_dike

Established Member
Like stated above... Nobody wins when driving a cheby. Even if they win, they still lose. Lol

Last edited:

Rings

Established Member
Like stated above... Nobody wins when driving a cheby. Even if they win, they still lose. Lol

Now, I cannot allow that kind of talk. My 07.5 Silverado was a BEAST! She took a beating(from me) and kept me from dying when I totaled her:(
My 13 is RELIABLE as hell! Hence why shes my daily. I love my Terminator, but I am by no means a Ford fan boy! I appreciate ALL cars, even my buddies Evo VIII.

b_dike

Established Member
Now, I cannot allow that kind of talk. My 07.5 Silverado was a BEAST! She took a beating(from me) and kept me from dying when I totaled her:(
My 13 is RELIABLE as hell! Hence why shes my daily. I love my Terminator, but I am by no means a Ford fan boy! I appreciate ALL cars, even my buddies Evo VIII.

That's all good and well, but you should expect such talk from a svt forum. Lol... Seriously though i understand, I too have respect for several different makes. Though I've never owned anything other than a ford. Maybe I am a fanboy?...

Users who are viewing this thread