georgia mountain run april 26

Dirty4v

Established Member
The Northwest Georgia Mustang Club is gonna do another mountain run sunday april 26. the location is to be determined via a poll on the message board by our members. We had a freakin blast on the last one, and hope this one is bigger and better. Looking at a more scenic route this time, with a lot more curves. Check out the message board for more info at www.nw-gmc.com, and i'll update over here as well. all mustang folks are welcome to come and hang with us!

Dirty4v

Established Member
we're looking at a date change, probobly to april 19, one week earlier. i will post a set date asap. it looks as though most people want to cruise up to chatsworth, so thats most likely the destination (killer curvey road)

our last mountain run was a blast, we had 37 mustangs go. hopefully ya'll can come this time

KaNolton

Rio Red Slowbra...yezzur
Established Member
I won't be able to make it the 19th. I'll be in Bama for the MCA 45th show

Dirty4v

Established Member
i know the 19th isn't the best date, but some of us are ready to get out and enjoy some nice weather asap. this will be a cruise, and for those who want to run hard, will run in the front from ellejay to chatsworth. apparently, there is one really twisty road up and down a mountain over there.

Dirty4v

Established Member
our mountain run is april 19, the mce day is the weekend after. i'll be at the mce event as well. come rip the mountain with us!

Users who are viewing this thread