Georgia mountain run Feb 22

Dirty4v

Established Member
The Northwest Georgia Mustang Club is making a mountain run up to Blue Ridge Feb 22 to grab a bite to eat at Taccoa Riverside Restraunt, hitting the twisties on the way. Check www.nw-gmc.com for more details in the event section.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Glad you made this post I read this on another board somewhere but couldn't ever find it again. Im gonna try and come.

Dirty4v

Established Member
um, not sure of the actual address of the restruant. last run we made i just followed the long line of other stangs. i will try and find that info out if i can tho.....

Dirty4v

Established Member
The address for the meeting spot is 8020 Cumming Hwy, Canton, GA 30115 , it's a Kroger parking lot. We'll meet up at 10am, and roll out at 10:30 sharp, DO NOT BE LATE!!

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Unless something changes between now and then I am gonna come. Gonna take me about two hours to get to Kroger, but then I will only be about an hour away from home after the meal so it will be a nice one way trip for me.

Thrust

Established Member
Sounds like a fun event. I have been to a couple of their car shows and they seem like a good group of people.

cobra_4

#PITS
Established Member
Somethings come up I forgot I had tickets to something sunday night. Looks like Im not gonna be able to make it. Maybe next time. Good luck post up lots of pictures!:rockon:

Dirty4v

Established Member
wow, 37 cars, what an awesome turnout! I really hope everyone had a great time, got to meet some new people, had fun on the cruise. Didn't get to meet everybody so i apologize to those i didn't. A lot of really nice cars. We have lots of pictures, so check the website for pictures, we should have them up sometime tonite ( www.nw-gmc.com). look forward to doing it again, i think we're planning a dyno day soon as well as a trip to the drag strip. Again, to those who came out, thanks for a great day!!

Users who are viewing this thread