Get 30% Off Your Discount Tire Direct Purchase

Teal Terminator

Established Member
So to get the 8% back do I still have to go through all the steps listed in the original post for the 30% discount or is there just a code I enter at checkout?

Thanks,
Ryan

wtsn8ke

Established Member
I just purchased a set of tires from you after some discussion. Can i still receive the discount???? Expect to receive them tomorrow via UPS.

Satyr

Established Member
I believe the purchase must be made via Bing.com in order for the discount to be applicable...I think you are out of luck here.

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
I just purchased a set of tires from you after some discussion. Can i still receive the discount???? Expect to receive them tomorrow via UPS.

The discount isn't offered by us. Its paid by Microsoft and only applies to purchases that are bought by following the steps in the OP.

syclone50

Established Member
quick question, i am sure this is in this thread but to keep me from reading through the pages. When i typed in live.com bing.com came up. Is this the "new" live.com website. Also I still typed in wheels in the search window but did not see the link you posted in your first post.

Also is this type of discount availble for other items on ebay.

Thanks
Jeremy

Discount Tire

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
yes, bing.com is live.com. try the key word "xbox" and yes you can use this for other items on ebay but you'll need to read the details about what items qualify on either bing.com or ebay.com about getting cashback. If I remember right you have to pay with paypal and you have to purchase an item that is "buy it now".

Last edited:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Matt...just to be fair, I ordered a set of Nittos from you in 08 when the Microsoft Live.com discount was 30% as posted. It's now over a year later, 20+ emails (they won't give you a phone number), and 3 responses and the end result was them declining my cash back. I lost approx. $190 on the deal. I provided them with all the info they requested and all I got was screwed over. You all even made a special buy it now auction just for me so I would qualify.

Their program can be a real PITA.

Last edited:

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Matt...just to be fair, I ordered a set of Nittos from you in 08 when the Microsoft Live.com discount was 30% as posted. It's now over a year later, 20+ emails (they won't give you a phone number), and 3 responses and the end result was them declining my cash back. I lost approx. $190 on the deal. I provided them with all the info they requested and all I got was screwed over. You all even made a special buy it now auction just for me so I would qualify.

Their program can be a real PITA.

Send me a PM with your order confirmation numner.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
Send me a PM with your order confirmation numner.

Follow-up on this...I fought with Microsoft since Oct 08 trying to get them to make good on the cash back offer, they ended up declining my request for no clear reason. One call to Matt and he was kind enough to work me out an alternative deal. He didn't have to and I didn't ask for that, but he did.

Kudos to an excellent site vendor and even better customer service. :beer:

I will always buy my tires from DTD (matter of fact ordered another set from him for a work vehicle today).

Last edited:

Matt@DTD

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Follow-up on this...I fought with Microsoft since Oct 08 trying to get them to make good on the cash back offer, they ended up declining my request for no clear reason. One call to Matt and he was kind enough to work me out an alternative deal. He didn't have to and I didn't ask for that, but he did.

Kudos to an excellent site vendor and even better customer service. :beer:

I will always buy my tires from DTD (matter of fact ordered another set from him for a work vehicle today).

Thanks again for your support Matt. I'm glad we were able to assist you :rockon:

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member

Nate,

click on the store tab, then go to the box that says find a store, highlight by store name, put discount tire in the entry box then hit search. Then click on discount tire direct. Good luck, make sure you already have a hotmail, and make sure it shows the cashback icon when your doing checkout.:beer:

Richard

Users who are viewing this thread