Get this $hiznit...stock pulley!

Black03COBRA

Okay,

so now it comes time to transform my car to almost stock form so it can go back to the dealer. Well i learned today when i went to get the stock pulley, it can only be pruchased with the entire SC system.

WTF , has Ford gone completely retarded?!

So wut happens if im sotck and for ome reason somehting happens to the pulley. ill be my life they arent going to replace the entire focking sc'r!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ahhhhh!!!!!!!

WHERE CAN I GET A STOCK PULLEY! ANYONE WANNA SELL ME THEIRS!! Or what size is it 3.5?

ahhh horse$hit!

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
I have a perfect original one. What do you think a fair price is including UPS insured shipping.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I had a feeling someone here would be willing to part with theirs :beer:

Black2003Cobra

Established Member
I believe the stock upper pulley is 3.65" (in answer to your original question.)

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Originally posted by Black0Three
i dunno......70? let me know we can work soemthing out....thanks i apprecaite it man....i could even borrow it util the dealer gave me the car back!! haha jk

Fair enough, send me a Paypal if you wish or I can set up a secure page on a secure server if you don't have paypal and want to use a credit card. [email protected] I can send it tomorrow morning for you.

:beer:

BOOOOST

Established Member
Actually, all you have to do is set up a PayPal link for him using your "Sell" feature. You can copy the link, which takes him to a secure page, via email. He can pay there by his checking account, or any credit card, through PayPal (all he needs to do is add in a credit card to his PayPal using the "Profile" link).

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Originally posted by BNASPLT
Actually, all you have to do is set up a PayPal link for him using your "Sell" feature. You can copy the link, which takes him to a secure page, via email. He can pay there by his checking account, or any credit card, through PayPal (all he needs to do is add in a credit card to his PayPal using the "Profile" link).

Thanks BNASSPLT, I wasn't aware of that feature.

:beer:

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Z06_2002

PAYPAL IS Fine, let me know. ill do it tonight if i can.

PS- whats the current condition of the pulley>?

Email me @

Black0Three,

My PayPal address is [email protected] I would consider the pulley in close to excellent condition.

Front
DSC00035.JPG

Back
DSC00036.JPG

Side
DSC00037.JPG

Silver 03 Cobra

Why do you ned the stock pulley? I've had mine in for major repairs and have left all my mods installed including a 2.80 pulley. Unless it's an engine problem, I would leave the pulley on the car. You are not doing the shaft any good taking pulleys on and off.

Black03COBRA

Why do you ned the stock pulley? I've had mine in for major repairs and have left all my mods installed including a 2.80 pulley. Unless it's an engine problem, I would leave the pulley on the car. You are not doing the shaft any good taking pulleys on and off.

Well, if i knew it was an unrelated engine problem, id leave everythign on. But thats the thing, i dont know what it is. So id rather buy the stock pulley for 70 bucks, than dish out hundred maybe thousands ( worse case senario) on engine work.

Z06_2002

I will send the paypal tonight when i get home from work. then you could ship it tom. sorry i wen to sleep last night after my last post! :sleeping:

Z06_2002

www.HighSpeedDriving.com
Established Member
Well, if i knew it was an unrelated engine problem, id leave everythign on. But thats the thing, i dont know what it is. So id rather buy the stock pulley for 70 bucks, than dish out hundred maybe thousands ( worse case senario) on engine work.

Z06_2002

I will send the paypal tonight when i get home from work. then you could ship it tom. sorry i wen to sleep last night after my last post! :sleeping:

No worries bro, it won't be going anywhere but to you when you need it :)

Users who are viewing this thread