Get your CUSTOM Build Number Decal

sonicblew

Established Member
Hey guys, finished these up. If you are looking for some simple clean build numbers let me know. Here is the one i did for my car. It is 2" tall and the length will vary depending on how many digits there are. I can also do it with a solid font if you don't like the outlined style. I think the outline is my favorite. Looks great! If you have any questions shoot me a pm. Im doing these in a pair for $7.00 and that includes shipping and paypal fees. If you want anything else to go with it check out the link in my sig. If you buy other stuff i always discount it down. Thanks guys :beer:

DSCN1122.jpg

Just get me your build number or any number you want and the color you would like.
choices are

Black
White
Silver
Red
Blue
Orange
Yellow

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
Cool idea, dont know if it is something that i would put on the exterior of my car. However, i do like it. Hope people bite onto it. Goodluck man.

sonicblew

Established Member
Cool idea, dont know if it is something that i would put on the exterior of my car. However, i do like it. Hope people bite onto it. Goodluck man.

Well that's the nice thing about them, you are getting two so they can also go on the side 1/4 glass or even somewhere under the hood.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
I bought some decals from you off Ebay recently. User name 74jenn. They look pretty damn good. Might PM you after the holidays for a few "eaton inside" decals.

yarbrouc

Established Member
I had one of these for my lightning. I am very interested. Which color would look best on mystichrome? Black most likely

Users who are viewing this thread