Get your tails smoked. SUPER-GLOSSY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

shiby3041

Established Member
Ill post pictures up of mine soon. They do look really good on the car. You do some great work for sure.

I have a friend asking if you are able to restore headlights. His Chevy Colorado has some pretty bad oxidation on the front lens's.

Mikes96SVT

Banned
Just got 3 sets of 99-04 OEM tail lights in.

Regularly $140

Get em' for $130 shipped to your door
Lower 48 states!

GTpower01

Established Member
Can u make me a pair of theese for my 03 terminator???? What style are these....

PM Sent

IMG_8379.jpg

KYSVT

Banned
Your work looks killer. Price and turn around time for a set of 2012 tails blacked out?

IA Shelby

Established Member
This has probably been covered earlier in the thread but do you have any issues with the taillights overheating and melting with stock bulbs?

I assume not but thought I would ask.

Mikes96SVT

Banned
This has probably been covered earlier in the thread but do you have any issues with the taillights overheating and melting with stock bulbs?

I assume not but thought I would ask.

Never had a problem. I have a guy that has had my set of tails on for a year in Arizona heat and no warping or none of that.

snakebite2

"o snap"
Established Member
i did the vinyl from autobadge on my 03 and they turned out great but i do not like how you can tell its vinyl and i would like to do my 98 tails as well but i will wait to do it over the winter time if youll still be doing them

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread