Get your tails smoked. SUPER-GLOSSY!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mikes96SVT

Banned
Yeah man, vinyl looks good if you do it right. But it won't last through the elements like paint will. It will peel off eventually. That is the biggest benefit in this process!

westray

0563 SVT
Established Member
Man Mike you bet me to it.

He does great work and its a quick turn around time. I couldnt be happier

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Mike will be doing my BMW tails tomorrow. I may even drop the cobra's off to!

04Mach1Blurr

1st GT500 M122 Eaton Mach
Established Member
congrats on beginning to make a clean painted taillight with a clear reverse light. i cant believe people don't just paint there own lights.. but i guess its just like some people who pay to have there oil changed

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
This might be kind of a weird question, but can you do something similar to headlights. My 01 gt factory tinted headlights dont have to much haze on them but i'd like them slighly darker and if you could leave them that glossy it would be awesome. How much if you could do this?? thanks...

Mikes96SVT

Banned
Mike will be doing my BMW tails tomorrow. I may even drop the cobra's off to!
:beer:
congrats on beginning to make a clean painted taillight with a clear reverse light. i cant believe people don't just paint there own lights.. but i guess its just like some people who pay to have there oil changed
I wouldn't quite compare this to changing your oil. People don't have the materials/gun to do this and or have the know how, to get a perfect finish. But if your a DIY kinda guy more power to ya. But are you gonna paint your own car too?

will be contacting you shortly
Looking forward too it!

This might be kind of a weird question, but can you do something similar to headlights. My 01 gt factory tinted headlights dont have to much haze on them but i'd like them slighly darker and if you could leave them that glossy it would be awesome. How much if you could do this?? thanks...
I don't particularly like to do headlights, specifically if the car is a DD. But I will do if if you really want them done. Around the same price $50

Last edited:

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Mikes96SVT;11513425 I don't particularly like to do headlights said:
I dont daily drive my car but I can see your point in not liking to do headlights. I'm going to keep this in mind and i'll get back to you if I decide to do it. Thanks for the quik reply man :beer:

hookandpull

Established Member
Damn dude those are sexy as FUUUUU! We have a guy locally that paints side mrarkers tails and heads for $175 so I must say that your pricew is ridiculously cheap! Bump for a damn good deal!

Mikes96SVT

Banned
Might be a dumb question, but how do u take the side markers off?
You have to almost pull off your bumper to gain access to the two nuts holding them on
looks nice!
thanks a lot man
Damn dude those are sexy as FUUUUU! We have a guy locally that paints side mrarkers tails and heads for $175 so I must say that your pricew is ridiculously cheap! Bump for a damn good deal!

Yeah I would say that this is a good deal! I'm just trying to help fellow mustang enthusiasts out.

I will be out of town until March 11th guys! (reason why I haven't been bumping this thread) If you guys want to set something up so I receive your guys tails the 12th of March we can definitely do that!

mdever12

Established Member
I'll be contacting you to do my 03 cobra lights with the reverse lights left clear, along with the third brake light in the very near future.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread