Getting 2014 Mustang GT Auto..

KarbisSVT

Established Member
Soo I'm thinking of getting a Mustang GT.. i originally wanted a Boss 302 but i thought about that fact that i live in LA and traffic here is terrible and the boss is a bit more expensive at the moment. I need a daily car. And as much as i want a manual.. I think an auto in this town will keep me sane.. I allready lose my mind in traffic with a auto car, so i can only imagine what will happen if i got a manual GT or Boss.

Here is my question. I wanted a manual GT or Boss but can't do it for several reasons. But i can do a automatic GT.

My Benz's lease (C300 Sport) is coming to end and i can either stay with Mercedes and upgrade to a C350 Sport Sedan. Or get out of mercedes and grab a Mustang GT Auto with brembo's. As much as i wanted a manual Mustang i can't do it, so is it a good choice to just go for a Auto 5.0? or Should i get another car? Like the C350 Sport?

A BMW 335i is also an option but I'm not 100% sure if i want that car...

This might be a stupid question and obvious answer in a Mustang forum.. but I was wondering anyway what do you guys think?

Thanks in advance!! :thumbsup:

kornflake7

Established Member
Yes good choice and the auto's can essentially hold more power than the manuals, not necessarily engine wise as they are the same but the transmission. Plus with a tune they are very fast at shifting.

kingcobra323

Established Member
I love in la also and my drive from Pomona to work in la is horrible at times. But man I love driving my 2013 gtcs auto. .. especially with my updated tune. Feels bad ass.

Users who are viewing this thread