Getting a Dyno tune (03 Cobra)

GrowinupMX

Established Member
I'm getting my 03 Cobra tuned on a MD 1750 next week and had a few questions for others here. My mods are, C&L mass air,Mac prochamber, flowmaster catback, upper and lower pulleys (not sure what size they are). I have had the car about a month and all the mods were already on it. The tuner is saying i should see 440 to 455 rwhp and mostl likely need a Mafia. Does this sound right to you guys in the know and will this dyno (MD 1750) be a low reading dyno? Thanks for any input you guys can give.

Black*Death

Sleeping
Established Member
Not sure how your tuner "knows" your predicted HP without knowing pulley size? I am unsure when a stock MAF is pegged on an 03/04?

Actually, I am not much help at all but post your numbers when you are done though as well as your pulley sizes.

JJackson

Established Member
its hard to say without knowing your pulley sizes. a lot of other factors come into play as well. Best way to find out is to just hop on a dyno and see for yourself.

Brandon03Cobra

On a Boat..
Established Member
Stock MAF pegs out around 500rwhp so unless you've got like a 2.93 upper/4lb lower or some variation that makes 15-17 lbs of boost, I don't think you will need a MAFia.

GrowinupMX

Established Member
Thanks for the replies guys and I will post up pulley sizes and dyno numbers with A/F ratios when tuner updates me. I was told it put out 17# boost on a baseline pull but that's all I know at this time. Blower is not ported.

Users who are viewing this thread