Getting my car started!!!! 2 short vids

88gt5.0

Established Member
Hey guys I have finally got my car running. I did a whole bunch of goodies on the motor. I did the victor jr spider efi intake,1.6 scorpion rr,jegs kaase heads,vortech s-trim with cog set up for 18psi and alot of more things here is a couple of engine pics.

and here are 2 short videos of how the engine sounds and the exhaust.

engine:
http://media.putfile.com/my-car11

exhaust:
http://media.putfile.com/Exhaust53

What do you guys think?
-Ivan

88gt5.0

Established Member
Thanks for the comments guys. I am shooting for the high 10's here in denver at 6000 feet of elevation. So at sea leavel I should be around the low 10's or maybe 9's. Unfortunenatly our race track is closed for the season but I guess I'll wait till next year.
-Ivan

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
holy shit!!!! wont be able to hide that whine lol. Sounds mean as all hell

88gt5.0

Established Member
Yeah its a saleen kit with a cobra r hood I will try and clean it up tomorrow and take a few pics for you guys. Thanks again for the comments
-Ivan

88gt5.0

Established Member
Them cog pullies make a way different sound than the normal pullies. I was driving on the highway the other day and my brother was in his camaro ss and he told me he could still hear the supercharger whine over the exhaust. Hopefully I can get some vids of my car racing some local cars around here. Oh I also need to throw my e/t streets on because those nitto's dont grip for sh$t :burnout: :burnout: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
That f@cker is baddddd! What color blue is that? Do you have any more picture from the front or at a front angle? Saleen Front Bumper and Cobra R Hood = damnnn!

88gt5.0

Established Member
Thanks man I dont have any more front shots but I will get them tomorrow or unless I can get a good night shot right now I will post it in a bit.
-Ivan

Users who are viewing this thread