getting on the xmp bandwagon

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
due to the high recommendations given here to xmp, i've decided to join in on the fun and get a couple things done. finally getting the sfc's welded in and getting the upr clutch setup put in. baby steps. next thing you know i'll be in for a pmoddy n2o setup. ;-) the only bad thing is that i could only get in on friday - randy's lacr bash. :( if things go well i'll still plan on getting out there - gotta see how nicely the upr dealie works. :D

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
He he he :lol: ...another XMP mod junkie :lol1: you will be hooked like the rest of us...

attachment.php

Now maybe we can get some videos with sound :eek: :eek: :eek: :burn:

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Hey Allan ;-) :thumbsup:

Yeah u'll like the UPR Products & the Sub's will be well worth it compared to ur factory Subs.

Damn i might be there on Saturday :shrug:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
i can't wait to see what i've been missing in the clutch dept! i still can't get the dang stock quadrant to "click" so i just decided to give up and get it switched out. ;-)

make room in that xmp group pic for me!!! :D

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
Now we just need to all hook up at XMP @ the same time for more pics ;-)

Hopefully when the sun is going down a bit more & i learn to use the camera a bit more.

Yeah the Stock one i tried with Juan telling me what to do but think Juan got in-patient & pushed me asside so he could do it. ... Juan was a Sucka :D J/K. Didnt understand what he was telling me till he actually did it :shrug:

FuShnickens

Get It On!
Established Member
i'll be sure to bring my camera too when it's time. i got a vid of my exhaust during the dynoruns today but i think i uninstalled my dang quicktime -> mpeg converter. dang computers...

whatcha gotta get done on saturday? is the clutch coming in? i think i might hold off on the prochamber - i dunno what the deal is but my stinger sure sounds like it's getting louder even w/ the stock h. :D

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
lol....u want loud bro. Louder!

Im sure that will give u a few more ponies.

Looks good on the Clutch deal but need to hear it from Eric 1st ;-)

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by Venomous Prick
Make sure you have Eric weld up your torque boxes while he is installing the subs.:beer:
You won't even have to ask...:-D That's standard for Eric :beer:

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Originally posted by CobraRLC
Which connectors does Eric use and is there a choice?
He recommends Maximum Motorsports...but obviously he can order and install whatever you want...

Poisonous Mods

little moddie
Established Member
MM is the best out there but if u want full on stiffness get the Griggs but u will need to cut up ur Floor Boards in order for it to work.

Steeda....sucks & i will personally never used them again.

MM is a good deal & priced when XMP did it for me.....

Subs if not the 1st mod on the list at least the 2nd mod to do. TQ on the Cobra's will bend the chassy for sure & think that Chris is a prime example.

jhwalker

Dead Poster Walking
Established Member
Originally posted by Poisonous Mods
Hey Allan ;-) :thumbsup:

Yeah u'll like the UPR Products & the Sub's will be well worth it compared to ur factory Subs.

mmmmmmmmhuh.... They changed my driving experience. And perhaps it was no co-inkey-dinky that the Vert went 3/10s faster after the UPR schtuff...
JW

jonas

Established Member
YEA
who welds the torque boxes of irs cars and why?

I never ever ever heard of an irs car tear em up since they just hold the irs cage and not control arms like with live axle cars.

Damn I never ever thought of getting em reinforced but it cant hurt right?

L.B.

el rey
Established Member
Sorry...being a live axle Mach guy sometimes I forget you guys have the inferior IRS setup :shrug: :eek: :bash: :smmon:

Users who are viewing this thread