timpryor

Turbo'd ST
Established Member
this is all you need

trojan.jpg

32vofFury

WHINE & DINE!
Established Member
my gf's prom is saturday....most people take limos...we're taking the cobra...friends taking his 69 chevelle should be a fun night...good luck with urs

HerNameIsPonie

LAMC ftw
Established Member
RealSlow5.0 said:
my gf's prom is saturday....most people take limos...we're taking the cobra...friends taking his 69 chevelle should be a fun night...good luck with urs

I'm either taking my uncles' benz or his ZO6

greenstang1313

back in black
Established Member
good luck. I had a lot of fun at mine last year, but some girl asked me to to hers this year and I was like ummm nahh i done with proms. lol.

PS if you get trashed its a lot more fun!

sikklightning04

sikklightning04
Established Member
Haha I couldn't go to mine last year, i got in wayy too much trouble the last 6 months of highschool. Apparently you can't throw things at your teachers? lol

Have fun, be safe.

Matts00GT

Mongoloid Mike
Established Member
Seems likeyesterday that I had my junior and then senior prom. That was 3-4 years ago now. Jesus time flies.

Lightmare

Banned
I only went to one homecoming dance in Highschool, never went to one again. Then I dated a girl 3 years younger than me and went through the same BS. Went to one with her and that was it....not my thing.

She just called to tell me how excited she was. They just like dressing up and see their friends for like and hour then they want to go...def not worth all the money for dresses and nice clothes for me. Her dress last year was like 400 dollars!!!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread