getting rid of orange peel and inpurities?

ponypwr

Established Member
I just had a friend that got his car painted about four months ago, and i was wondering how should he get rid of orange peel and dirtin the clear coat. Paint job is terrible orange peel everywhere and lots of dirt in clear coat. how should he go about getting the orage peel and dirt out? wetsand? claybar? help please!

venmos1

Established Member
take it back to the shop that did it and tell them to fix it? unless thats the final product he paid for

mystic04

Established Member
it should have never been taken off the lot if the paint is that bad or the shop didn't bother to color sand the car after the clear was done.Also dirt means it was done in a dirty paint booth.take it back but i doubt that anything will happen being he paid already.

mystic04

Established Member
it should have never been taken off the lot if the paint is that bad or the shop didn't bother to color sand the car after the clear was done.Also dirt means it was done in a dirty paint booth.take it back but i doubt that anything will happen being he paid already.

XCELR8

I love my 4V
Established Member
Wetsand with a 1,200 grit sand paper, soft block and water. If you've never done it though, and don't know what you're doing, don't do it at all. You'll teach yourself an expensive mistake otherwise.

Users who are viewing this thread