Getting SCT to read ict2

avgt500

Established Member
So I'm trying to get ict temps out of my SCT4, was on the tech line for about a hour on hold then it sent me right back to the start, I guess they closed. I've got a 2008 gt500, all I can pull up to datalog is throttle position, ect angle(?) and spark advance.
Anybody know where I'm going wrong?

avgt500

Established Member
So I searched around and found step by step instructions on Bamas website, so now I have a new problem, when I go to datalog the perimeters I want it gives me a error code 120EF, so I'm going to attempt to talk to a human again at the SCT tech line again and report back.

avgt500

Established Member
So I got ahold of a tech at sct and it's worse then I thought. According to sct I have to have my laptop hooked to the device hooked to the car, then the act2 temps are not in C or F, gotta dig some more, this makes binary editor look like childs play.
So far imo the sct is great for transferring tunes but a huge pain to get datalog info.

bigjeezy04

White Mammoth
Established Member
U prob don't want to do this... What I did was switch back to the old style MAF sensor had a slot type and just sliced the 2 wires right into the iat2 sensor so the x4 handheld will read the temp as I was real time dalalogging with the unit . I know this don't help u but I thought I would throw it out there

Last edited:

avgt500

Established Member
I won!!! well sorta, so with everything plugged in I can select what I want to datalog and when you submit it the sct will reject it if it don't like it.
I think I found act, it's called downstream air(?) but I'm progressing. Damn I wish I knew what you can or cannot datalog with this without going thru the 300 or so options.

Users who are viewing this thread