Getting the brembo wheels powder coated black this week.

z28th1s

The 5.0 is Back!!!
Established Member
Greg...

I don't think the camera is doing these wheels justice... angle of the sun,
poor camera quality, bad camera angles, maybe?

Anyway, if I were going to do this I would have went with a -more-
matte/flat finish as the shade seems to match the molding better and it
brings the lines together a bit more on the car.

I've thought about plasti-dipping mine to see if I like it or not... If not
I can easily remove it.

Chris,

I'm sure some better camera angles, lighting, etc. may help, but in the end I just don't get why people want to spend money on wheels that just look like a big black donut on the car.

You could spend $5,000 or $500 on the two different set of wheels and from 20-30 feet away can't identify what kind of wheel is on the car. :shrug:

As I said before this is just my opinion and I know that plenty of people like the solid black wheel thing, I'm just not one of them!

hand-filer

Established Member
Like the above poster I just dont understand the all black wheel concept. It looks too plain. Kind of like my winter wheel package on my daily ride.

SicShelby09

Banned
IMG_0120.jpg

scott_0

Established Member
looks great! seeing your car, now I cant wait to get my black SVE Drifts this Wednesday

Last edited:

cobra1718

Established Member
Chris,

I'm sure some better camera angles, lighting, etc. may help, but in the end I just don't get why people want to spend money on wheels that just look like a big black donut on the car.

You could spend $5,000 or $500 on the two different set of wheels and from 20-30 feet away can't identify what kind of wheel is on the car. :shrug:

As I said before this is just my opinion and I know that plenty of people like the solid black wheel thing, I'm just not one of them!
ouch you have hurt my feelings:whine:......no not really. Most people like the look. You see alot of blacked out stangs here but not on the streets

yellowrubiu

Established Member
I think those look pretty cool on a white car, especially with the black CS stripe.

Also, looking at those pictures they appear shinier than I was expecting for semigloss.

Users who are viewing this thread