Ghost Flames Almost Done!

MaximumSVT

Embrace your fears
Established Member
Premium Member
Took some pics of the car tonight. It will be ready for pick-up on Friday afternoon. The first pic is with flash and the second is with the brightness turned way down and the contrast up in order to see the flames better. The fluorescent shop lights did not work too well for the pics. The flames are white pearl with a bit of green/white House of Kolor flakes mixed in. I will post some finished outdoor pics next week.

25-1.jpg

25-1Dark.jpg

25-2.jpg

25-2Dark.jpg

25-3.jpg

25-3Dark.jpg

25-4.jpg

25-4Dark.jpg

Last edited:

MaximumSVT

Embrace your fears
Established Member
Premium Member
In direct sunlight they will really stand out. The metallic pearl will really reflect the light, and the flakes add a nice touch. My shop did a test panel and I had the chance to take it outside and see it in the sunlight.

MaximumSVT

Embrace your fears
Established Member
Premium Member
jcobra said:
Your not too far from me. Im in McHenry. Is Bristol along highway C

Very close, it's just a quick drive down hwy 45.

fuelonempty

حمدالله على نعمة العقل...
Established Member
very very very nice!!! I remember you posting on what ghost flames look on yellow, and no one could find any... well lemmioe tell ya what it looks like BADASS!!! :rockon:

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
very nice,,,send pics in the sun

Here's a link to the prettiest car I've ever owned, sold it to put a downpayment on our house and then the wife ran off with some asswipe...dammit. But anyways I was wondering how ghost flame would look on a yellow as the cobra that I own now is yellow and I surely miss my ghost flames. Mine were done in Barling, Arkansas and are gold pearl on laser red. Sigh sure miss that car!!!

I too would love to know what you got hit for...mine were $850. If there was a person around W KY , I would be looking into it again. Looks great so far bro...!

http://www.etconnect.com/gt/feacob.htm#2001

Easy

Live Fast Die Fun
Established Member
i like it a lot, only thing i would of done differently is not touched the doors with thje flames. i think the hood and the front fenders would of been the only place to place them. non the less nice work man.

Users who are viewing this thread