GI/ Alpine IVA-W200

bryan03cobra

Established Member
Im thinking about selling my Alpine IVA-W200 in perfect condition, comes with the device to watch while you drive and XM hook up.

SOLD!!!
pic added
DSC00328.gif

Last edited:

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
For anyone interested in buying this, I have one and its hands down the best headunit ive ever had in my possession. I have a launch model and use it every single day and it has never given me one problem. Goodluck selling

bryan03cobra

Established Member
For anyone interested in buying this, I have one and its hands down the best headunit ive ever had in my possession. I have a launch model and use it every single day and it has never given me one problem. Goodluck selling

thanks, the only reason im selling it is because I thought my car was sold and the radio wasnt part of the deal, I took it out and the deal on the car fell through.

mineralgrey01gt

loud-n-slow
Established Member
bryan03cobra was nice enough to let me sell my portable navigation unit that can be used with this radio in his ad to maybe sell the radio or both. here is the info on the navigation unit:

Alpine PMD-B100 Blackbird Portable GPS/MP3 Navigation System

KEY FEATURES:

portable GPS satellite navigation unit
built-in, fold-up antenna receives satellite signals
3.6" color screen with touchscreen controls
built-in traffic-information receiver compatibile with NAVTEQ Traffic RDS real-time traffic information service (subscription required)
MP3 MUSIC playback from digital media card (SD or MMC)
preloaded, detailed maps of the U.S.
6 million selectable points of interest (POI)
POI icons can be overlaid on maps
programming of up to 10 intermediate points along a route
three separate map views: map, arrow, and map/arrow list combo
automatic route recalculation in the event of a missed turn
address book with up to 100 destinations
home and car power adapters
built-in rechargeable battery with 2 hours of life
windshield mounting bracket
built-in speaker
USB cable
5-13/16"W x 2-15/16"H x 1-3/16"D

here is the info on the dock for the radio:

Alpine PMD-DOK2

Overview: The Alpine Blackbird Docking Adapter (PMD-DOK2) allows you to connect either the Alpine NVE-P1 or PMD-B200 add-on navigation modules (both sold separately) to the following Alpine multimedia headunits: IVA-D105, IVA-D106, IXA-W404. The NVE-P1 or PMD-B200 provides preloaded NAVTEQ map data of the U.S. and Canada, text-to-speech driving instructions, and Bluetooth hands-free functionality, among other features. With one of these Alpine add-on navigation systems connected to your compatible Alpine multimedia headunit, the voice guidance of the navigation system will be mixed with the receiver's audio. You can adjust the volume level of the voice guidance.

GPS Antenna: The Alpine Blackbird Dock Adapter (PMD-DOK2) comes supplied with an external GPS antenna with a magnetic base to acquire GPS satellite signals for your connected NVE-P1 or PMD-B200 add-on navigation module and multimedia headunit (all sold separately).

Navigation Functions: The PMD-DOK2 provides you with full-control of the NVE-P1 or PMD-B200's navigation functions right from your compatible Alpine multimedia headunit's touch-screen, hard-key controls, or remote control.

External Microphone: The PMD-DOK2 comes supplied with an external microphone so you can take advantage of the NVE-P1 or PMD-B200's built-in Bluetooth technology from a compatible Alpine multimedia headunit. You will be able to hear the caller through your vehicle's speaker, talk into the external microphone, answer and dial calls from your connected Alpine headunit, and view caller information on your compatible headunit's screen.

Connections: The Alpine Blackbird Dock Adapter (PMD-DOK2) features the following connections.

Power: 10-pin molex plug for connect supplied 16.25' power/ground harness.
Display (RGB Output): Proprietary multi-pin connector which connects to the "display" connector of your compatible Alpine multimedia headunit using the supplied 16.5' DIN-cable.
Audio Output: Stereo RCA audio output which connects to the "Aux" input of your compatible Alpine multimedia headunit via a set of RCA cables (not included).
Microphone: 3.5mm minijack port for connecting the included external microphone for Bluetooth cell-phone communication.
GPS Antenna: The GPS antenna port is located on the attached 40" Blackbird docking cable for connecting the supplied GPS antenna.
Antenna Input: Motorola antenna input for connection optional RDS-TMC traffic antenna (KAE-350FM, sold separately)

im looking to get $300 shippped for both of these. This setup cost me over $550 when I bought it and its only been used a handful of times. I think I have the house charger for it, im pretty sure I do i have to look for it. The car charger i have works but you need a new plug for the end of it. I had it fixed for a while but it broke again. Ill send it with everything. If you have any other questions let me know. If you want pics I can get them. They will be off my iphone since I dont have a digital camera

Users who are viewing this thread