Girl born with 'no face'

ezernut9mm

CHAINED BLUE LIGHTNING!
Established Member
man that sucks. i hope that i could handle something like that if it happened to me and my wife. i'm just glad we had two healthy baby boys.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Seen it earlier. Sad, but with the progress in reconstructive surgery she might be able to get some help. It would be nice if Duke or some other famous university would take the lead, like they did with conjoined twins from Egypt.

gyacopetti

Super Crazy SVT Poster
Established Member
Saw that last night. Very sad. They have to feed her directly through her stomach! The parents have a lot of stregnth.

wannacobra

Future Job...
Established Member
I have no idea what I would do if my kid was born like that... I just hope that I would do the right thing and look past the deformities.

derfahrer_96

Buh Bye
I feel for the mom. I have a feeling there is going to be a happy ending to this. With the technology today i wouldn't be surprised if she gets a new bone structure to fix it.

RedlineNSX

Banned
DaleM said:
...with the progress in reconstructive surgery she might be able to get some help.
yeah, ive heard a lot about TreacherCollins and have seen the amazing things they can do with reconstructive surgery. its incredible how advanced it is, its a true art...wel, whatever happens, it sounds like she will definately be loved

406 'velle

Established Member
that depresses the hell out of me knowing that she will never get to experience many of the things that everyone should experience, like dating, children, etc. i doubt anyone would date her unless they have some kind of surgery miracle and help make her look normal.

Kovachian

Me vs. Earth
Established Member
Wow. Good thing her parents' love outweighs the drawbacks to her condition. I'd donate something if I wasn't in a financial bind.

PowerWheels

Anti-Bullshit
Established Member
I just hope the girl will be able to handle what has been delt her. Think I might actually pray for her.

SVT_driv3r

Established Member
that is messed, i think we all have to be grateful for what we have each day and look past the stupid shit, she is human and with the way technology is advancing on a daily basis im sure it will turn out for the best.

Users who are viewing this thread