Girl on cell phone jumps ramp

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
Hilarious. Mitshubshi should use that for a commercial... pay the kids for the rights too!

When I was in college there was a big parking structure by the basketball gym. The bottom level of the structure was 2-3ft off the ground. I was getting out of the elevator on the bottom floor, just as the doors open I hear a really loud bang! I walk out of the elevator.... some chick had driven her car off the steps leading to the sidewalk/street... she must have thought it was an apron leading to the street, lol. Funny thing is I walked by the car not 3 seconds after it happend and the car was still tedoring back and forth with all four wheels off the ground and the bitch was on her cell phone!

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
That was the kids mom trying to demolish their sh*t because they didnt do their homework on the phone with her other man. But dad built it to well and mom pooped her panties.

Last edited:

JoePac

Established Member
How do we know it was a girl on a cell phone, and if so, was she hot?

Dude....who else would be so stuuupid to drive down the road and not see a big azz ramp in the road??? Granted we have no visual evidence but the actions are justifiable to a bitch on the phone!!!

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1: OMFG @ the ramp. Jesus, that ****ing ramp was made of stone.

byeofcr

Established Member
how come youtube vids on neverboredonline dont play on my comp?? what the hell

Users who are viewing this thread