Girl proposes after two weeks

VenomousDSG

Get ready to fly!
Established Member
Fake, but if it were real id say yes just to get crazy sex that night and just leave early in the morning... Never return calls or see her again.

Fast Freddy

GPS'D 225
Established Member
Fake, but if it were real id say yes just to get crazy sex that night and just leave early in the morning... Never return calls or see her again.

lol, when i was in college i broke alot of hearts by telling them i loved them just to use them daily for sex only to break up with em after a few months to replace them with a new one. i was cold bro :nonono:

i will admit a few of them did the same thing to me though too, so....

2001GTTT

Yellow is faster
Established Member
lol, when i was in college i broke alot of hearts by telling them i loved them just to use them daily for sex only to break up with em after a few months to replace them with a new one. i was cold bro :nonono:

i will admit a few of them did the same thing to me though too, so....

you give, you take, lol.

funny but doesnt seem real....oh well....if it was real I bet that girl would worship the D lol.

highdensity007

Best wifey EVAR!
Established Member
Agreed, fake

Same thing big Ben is doing out at college bars. Lol

:lol:

eject%2521.jpg

:lol:

ChiSVT

SVT 4 Life
Established Member
I call everything on the internet fake, but that bitch had genuine insane look in her eyes.

NA_Cobra

Established Member
She looked like a Clinger/Stalker. She has Joker's eyebrows from the original BATMAN movie starring Michael Keaton and Kim Bassinger. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread