Girls gone wild ''cobracraig''

98RICKSTANG

Banned
this is a story of how a woman can drive a mans car better than he can!this in no way is to say anything bad about a woman!but, the simple fact of the matter is a woman this past saturday night drove cobra craigs car harder and faster on the interstate than i have ever seen the car go LOL.but how is it this could happen?my guess is cobra craig doesnt really no how to drive his own cobra?and needs lessons fronm a woman.all i know is it was a hell of a time comming back home from tanger!
ps. just yanking your chain.i only wish i could have got you on vid bro lol.and that BS about she was shifting out at 4500 rpm is crap.you where to drunk to see in front of your face much less to see were she was shifting out at lol.

91lxcoupe

NOTCH U
Established Member
We deff. had a good time on the way back home. I think I sucked up about 3/8 of a tank in 20 minutes :rolling: . The dude in the Toyota UHAUL was "goin' off and actin a fool" :rockon: :lol: .

98RICKSTANG

Banned
that guy in the uhaul needs to go to the track with it!and the chick on the cobra needs to go run craigs cobra and see if she can get some better times lol!

Users who are viewing this thread