Global cooling is the new global warming

blk02edge

Established Member
Thats amazing since NASA photos show more Polar Ice than in recorded history.
No... they don't... those articles you are reading are click bait. Yes, Nasa showed some growth like 5 years ago, but the big picture is different.

Where I live we are seeing insane weather swings. Last summer, we saw 120°F.. which is 15° higher than ever recorded. And now, we are about 20° colder than recorded

Last edited:

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
No... they don't... those articles you are reading are click bait. Yes, Nasa showed some growth like 5 years ago, but the big picture is different.

Where I live we are seeing insane weather swings. Last summer, we saw 120°F.. which is 15° higher than ever recorded. And now, we are about 20° colder than recorded
So.. There was more Ice 5 years ago then 10 years ago?

But now there isnt?

Do we still only have 12 years left?

blk02edge

Established Member
So.. There was more Ice 5 years ago then 10 years ago?

But now there isnt?

Do we still only have 12 years left?
Ohhhh Stfu, don't try and spin what I'm saying and grow some IQ beyond the earth existing for only 5000 years.

The earth is and always was a volatile place, it goes through changes. Right now things are acting up. We'll probably be just fine in 12 years regardless of how much climate tax we pay. I'm all for industries cleaning up as that usually means efficiency also goes up as technology grows. But yes... the force feed tactic of the left is no way to go about it.

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Ohhhh Stfu, don't try and spin what I'm saying and grow some IQ beyond the earth existing for only 5000 years.

The earth is and always was a volatile place, it goes through changes. Right now things are acting up. We'll probably be just fine in 12 years regardless of how much climate tax we pay. I'm all for industries cleaning up as that usually means efficiency also goes up as technology grows. But yes... the force feed tactic of the left is no way to go about it.
hey hey heyyyyy... Calm down bro.. Im just asking....

So... 15 years?

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member

That doesn't sound insane at all.

Users who are viewing this thread