Glock Triggers - what are you running?

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
The stock trigger is about as perfect as the stock sites.

I agree 100%. I hate the stock sites, Im doing ameriglo sights on both of mine. Im leaving the triggers alone to break in and smooth out.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I actually like the field goal post sights... like it better than the 3 dot sights. Although, wouldn’t mind some Dawson Precision fiber optic front and blacked out rear.

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I actually like the field goal post sights... like it better than the 3 dot sights. Although, wouldn’t mind some Dawson Precision fiber optic front and blacked out rear.
Agree with both.
Favorite site picture is xd big dot front with "U" rear although dawson set up is outstanding as well. I forget who makes it but you can get fiber optic front with big dot outside so it is fiberoptic in the day and big dot at night.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Agree with both.
Favorite site picture is xd big dot front with "U" rear although dawson set up is outstanding as well. I forget who makes it but you can get fiber optic front with big dot outside so it is fiberoptic in the day and big dot at night.

i agree with you thurr.

Also like the U rear style sights. Makes me feel like a baby being cradled by it’s mom.

You are talking about Truglow sights. Fiber and tritium.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
2CFBAB06-F88A-41BC-AC04-0B4CE1FF72A5.jpeg

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Hey @Klaus, you need to buy the P80 Glock to add to your collection.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dude, I know. A throw away is necessary now that I live in Fallujah. Last time I checked they were hard AF to find for anything less than ass rape prices. Thanks for reminding me to put this back on my to do list.

SVTdreamin04

What's a "Termi"???
Established Member
Premium Member
Dude, I know. A throw away is necessary now that I live in Fallujah. Last time I checked they were hard AF to find for anything less than ass rape prices. Thanks for reminding me to put this back on my to do list.

You can get the limited edition reproduction P80 for 649.00 on Gunbroker.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nxhappy

Established Member
never messed with my triggers on the Gs. felt pretty damn crisp and somewhat light. Now if it's a s&w or a 1911 ....**** yeah it needs some trigger work

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member

High Point Yeet Cannon

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
I went with an Apex kit. Meh. It looks good but trigger still sucks. I am going to leave the stock trigger in the 33 and 20 that I got.
thumbnail.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread