Established Member
may be repost

0602st_stuf_05_z.jpg

0602st_stuf_06_z.jpg

0602st_stuf_09_z.jpg

0602st_stuf_11_z.jpg

0602st_stuf_14_z.jpg

0602st_stuf_07_z.jpg

In the hallowed tradition of SS-badged Chevrolets such as the Chevelle, Camaro, and awesome 1990-93 454 SS Sport Truck, the Colorado SS sets a new benchmark for road-going performance. The Colorado SS launches with 400 horsepower from the 2005 Corvette’s LS2 and then benefits from a complete package of high-performance features.

VEHICLE HIGHLIGHTS:

LS2 6.0L V-8 with 400 horsepower and 400 lb.-ft. torque that exhales through a custom-built performance exhaust from the catalyst rearward
Heavy-duty 4L70-E four-speed automatic transmission with floor shifter
Heavy-duty 9.5-inch rear axle with a locking differential for added traction and a short 3.73:1 rear axle ratio for rapid acceleration.
Weighing in at under 3,500lbs and with Front disc brakes measuring over 12 inches that are sourced from the full-size Chevrolet Silverado; rear disc brakes from the Chevrolet TrailBlazer; the SS should have no trouble hauling to a stop.
Lowered suspension riding on brushed nickel-plated 20-inch Silverado SS rims
Stylized interior with unique trim, bezels, and seats
Custom exterior package with unique grille, fascias, flares, rocker extensions and tonneau cover.

GM reached back in its musclecar era for this SS hauler. An air-induction system, tailored straight from the '70 SS Chevelle platform, provides cool air from the windscreen. At high speeds, the windscreen will build air pressure at its base. This pressure will help the pistons fill the engine's cylinders through the air induction ducts.

Andrew@

This is Paradise!!
Established Member
I love the ls1,ls2,ls6 engines, pure power and a great addition to american muscle! :beer:

dirtchicken

Banned
Yes it is a repost. As cool as it is GM will never produce that. They aren't smart enough. Could you imagine the 7 liter in that thing? :rockon:

ChronicReign

Chrome bumper your face!
Established Member
I think it is a good looking truck. As many performance vehicles that I have seen get scrapped in the last couple years, I hope they do end up producing it.

Slider

aka=Brad
Established Member
I would buy it. Thats a sweet truck and I like the looks too. And the engine is killer and you can do soooo much with them.

686raptor

need a twin screw
Established Member
at our chevy dealer there is a ss trailblazer on the lot. awd and 395 hp. would like to go drive it. gotta give chevy some credit for finally step'n up.

Andrew@

This is Paradise!!
Established Member
686raptor said:
at our chevy dealer there is a ss trailblazer on the lot. awd and 395 hp. would like to go drive it. gotta give chevy some credit for finally step'n up.

id rather have the truck though, im not that happy about the AWD trailblazer though

Chevy has to be smart on what the put on the market now :(

Chi3f

Established Member
RidnRodsLightng said:
that's a sexy motor! Hate the red interior and shifter though.

exactly what i was thinkin, also hate the front end on newer gm trucks. i loved the look of the 99-02 style trucks. Why they changed it to that i have no idea...

Last edited:

Eds01Lightning

Established Member
I think it's FUGLY just like all of their pick ups! Nothing personally against GM...Ive had a BUNCH of them over the years. I just never have liked the looks of their p/u's! :xpl:

Users who are viewing this thread