Gmc sierra vs lightning

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
well i know a guy that has a extended cab gmc sierra... he saw me race a z28 and i lost.. i couldn't get any traction oh well... now he says he can spank my lightning with a 100 shot and i told him that my truck is stock.. he says is still fast it is... i told him ill race him all motor and he does'nt want to he wants to run me with nitrous so am going to race him in the 1/8 mile.. my best at the 1/8 was a 8.69 and a 60ft of 1.99 on slicks .. i had previously raced a AWD chevy SS with a 100 shot and i won so i should be able to beat this sierra.. [ame="http://videos.streetfire.net/video/04-SVT-Lightning-vs-Chevy_163232.htm"]04 SVT Lightning vs. Chevy SS - Video[/ame]

what tips can you guys give me to brake my own best personal time and to kick this dude's ass..

1sweetSVT

too low
Established Member
if you beat an awd ss w/ 100shot then you should be able to spank the gmc, especially if its 1/8 mile

Last edited:

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
no this dude is some kinda hater that aint got no life all he does is talk!!!

lol ok good, b/c if it was a guy i know i would say stay the hell away from him b/c he will take your lunch money, claims a 5.3 on 100 shot but he really has a 6.0 fully built and 200 shot and stall... good luck killing that dude though lol :rockon:

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
Lets hook up and head out to HMP as soon as the weather cools down. I need to dial in my suspension and work on my 60' times before I go to HRP.

gen2lightning

I LOVE MY LIGHTNING....
Established Member
lol ok good, b/c if it was a guy i know i would say stay the hell away from him b/c he will take your lunch money, claims a 5.3 on 100 shot but he really has a 6.0 fully built and 200 shot and stall... good luck killing that dude though lol :rockon:
i will definately stay away from this guy if he has all this... btw which track does he go to...

Last edited:

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member

I think I heard of this guy. I'll be more than happy to take his lunch money.

five.slow

El Jefe
Established Member
i donno where he races i just know him through my soon to be ex brother in law. so if you see a black extended cab gmc truck with some danali wheels and a lil lope action going on... it will be a good race.

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member
i donno where he races i just know him through my soon to be ex brother in law. so if you see a black extended cab gmc truck with some danali wheels and a lil lope action going on... it will be a good race.

I'll be out at both tracks this fall. I will definitely have my race tune by then. I probably won't need it though. My street pulley set-up along with my 93 octane will more than likely get'er done.

Thunder Bolt

AKA Ron's Bolt!
Established Member

SS THiS

03 Lightning
Established Member
There is alot of those guys saying they are 5.3 and with small shot at there. I would like to join you and Ron to see what they have!

Users who are viewing this thread