GMP Cobra R model

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
I have #43 coming in the mail.

I'll try to buy them all up under #107.

Trust me its very hard to find and get people to open them up and find out what number they have.

Last edited:

BADBOYSPACK

Ford Tech
Established Member
Here are the pics of GMP Cobra "R" models #43, #75, #78. Im working on getting more. :beer:

cobrarpics001le4.jpg

cobrarpics002oa1.jpg

cobrarpics003al3.jpg

cobrarpics004qa7.jpg

cobrarpics005ds7.jpg

Last edited:

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
1993R said:
I happen to like the pictures of the guy driving the R at the track :)

The picture on the box of the 93R (side view) without the center caps?

That is a picture "from the day", I think it is in some original Ford literature or maybe a magazine picture from a 93R road test, I do not remember, I have seen it before.

R

1993R

Established Member
Robert the "ghost" pictures are of me piloting my R with Doc Jewel in the passenger seat. The one on the front of the box is turn 10b at Road Atlanta. If you look close you can see the cage behind my head.I haven't gone by GMP to pick up my R diecast so I haven't seen the rest of the box art.

Robert M

800 HORSE FUN!!
Established Member
1993R said:
Robert the "ghost" pictures are of me piloting my R with Doc Jewel in the passenger seat. The one on the front of the box is turn 10b at Road Atlanta. If you look close you can see the cage behind my head.I haven't gone by GMP to pick up my R diecast so I haven't seen the rest of the box art.

That is even more special!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

I don't think the "like" photo I am thinking of from "back in the day" had two people in the car or a roll bar.

R

00 Aggie

Its just a slow vert...
Established Member
I got #241, I know not a real number, but until I get a real one, this will have to do!

Users who are viewing this thread