Go Green Ranger, Go!

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
even better would be if his opening them was the MMPR theme song.

with enough training and drive to succeed, and a good management team, im sure anyone could do pretty well in MMA.

BuckChoklit

Schooled by Satan
Established Member
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c8h3PRFdMhw"]YouTube - Master Toddy - Jason David Frank - Muay Thai - FOTY[/ame]

canibus

Established Member
Wasn't he on death row for murder? Or was that the blue ranger?

you're thinking of Skylar Deleon, He was an extra on the show. He wasn't an actual ranger. He got convicted of 3 murders and is on death row now.

On a sadder note, The yellow ranger was killed back in 01. She was involved in a car accident in the frisco area. RIP Trini.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
on a much lighter note, the pink ranger..........

wallpaper-amy_jo_johnson-27862.jpg

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
dude they should so remake the power rangers with todays technology and CGI. roffles.

95!Vette!

Established Member
If he gets into the ufc, I will definitely root for him, awesome man he kicked some ass on that dude. I loved the Power Rangers as a kid Green Ranger was My favorite and the Pink Ranger:banana::dancenana:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WifBsN2zyas&feature=related"]YouTube - Green Ranger Dedication[/ame]
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0tZhA7hQNtU&feature=related"]YouTube - White Ranger vs Green Ranger[/ame]

Dominion

I'm your Huckleberry..
Established Member
i believe the power rangers were a big hit in japan, so someone here bought the right to them and then used the american actors for the "plot" and used the japan footage from the fight scenes.

92z28

Established Member
i believe the power rangers were a big hit in japan, so someone here bought the right to them and then used the american actors for the "plot" and used the japan footage from the fight scenes.

What this dude said. The "plot" portion of the show was with the American actors and the action was straight from the Japanese show Super Sentai which has been a huge hit in Japan since the 70s that was dubbed over using the American actors. In reality the plot of Super Sentai was waaaayyyyy different then what we saw as kids.

Sonic_GT

Established Member
Imagine him kickin real ass in the green ranger suit. That has win all over it. :pop:

Users who are viewing this thread