Go Pro Camera question .

KenSeltzer

Established Member
I am planning to get a Go Pro Camera for my Jetski this summer , but I would also would like to get one for bridge diving . But I want to get a good shot of me doing this and I need some ideas for getting some good shots .

Granelli31

Established Member
Buy the wide angle lens version and you will be set. It comes with a bunch of different mounts and is small enough to mount wherever you really want. There's a suction cup and 3m adhesive mount that could fit on your helmet.

thomas91169

# of bans = 5203
Established Member
my buddy has the GoPro Motorsports Hero Wide and loves it. for $200, i might pick me up one as well. They adhere awesomely to any semi-flat surface. I was testing the pulloff on my fender and the fender started to deform so i gave up. Those ****ers aint going anywhere.

He also bought just the helmet mount for when hes on his bike.

97WHITEVENOM

Established Member
my buddy has the GoPro Motorsports Hero Wide and loves it. for $200, i might pick me up one as well. They adhere awesomely to any semi-flat surface. I was testing the pulloff on my fender and the fender started to deform so i gave up. Those ****ers aint going anywhere.

He also bought just the helmet mount for when hes on his bike.

Man so funny this came up, I was just thinking of getting one for when I do track days(motorcycle). How would you mount this thing to a sport bike helmet. My top speed at my track is around 140mph... would it stay secure thru that.

KenSeltzer

Established Member
I was watching a video of a STI with a GoPro Camera on it , and it said he went 140 and it was fine . The camera I think was on the left fender . But I dont know about bikes .

Users who are viewing this thread