Established Member
:rockon: x 1 meeeelion\

Help%20Photo20061101105508.JPG

matchb0x

I'm a grown ass man!
Established Member
Back in the states aka 'the land of liberals'
FO SHO! :rockon:

Im in the AF and people sometimes come up and thank me for my service which is nice and all but im always quick to say im not hero. Nobody is shooting at me i just do my job. The real heroes are the Army and Marines guys doin their thing. :thumbsup:

KYLightning02

Established Member
hey matchbox i am in the army and i am saying you are a hero man anyone who joins any part of the gov. in my opinion is a hero and just by you doing your job in the AF you are helping all of us who have been to Iraq so give yourself credit dude i respect ya man :beer:

Riddla

It's for your own protection
Established Member
KYLightning02 said:
hey matchbox i am in the army and i am saying you are a hero man anyone who joins any part of the gov. in my opinion is a hero and just by you doing your job in the AF you are helping all of us who have been to Iraq so give yourself credit dude i respect ya man :beer:

Hooah! :rockon:

gump

aka jamz
Established Member
All military personel;

you all have various jobs to do, some not so noticeable. You are ALL part of the big picture whether it's the guts & glory part or simple doing the behind the scenes type of duties!

To you all!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:rockon: :beer: :rockon: :beer: :rockon: :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread