going cruising tomorrow night. RI stangs

redstang

probably around 930-100 tomorrow, my buddies and i are going out to cause some ruckus. Anyone who wants to join is more than welcome to! we could use some domestics around anyway :-D i live in warwick by the way and am commuting from school (URI).

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Sounds like fun. I was just in Providence and talked to a friend from URI. Happy hunting!

BADASS03SVT

Established Member
fastwhite86gt said:
probably around 930-100 tomorrow, my buddies and i are going out to cause some ruckus. Anyone who wants to join is more than welcome to! we could use some domestics around anyway :-D i live in warwick by the way and am commuting from school (URI).

so how was it and where did u go???

redstang

just cruised around in a pack of like 8 mustangs. my friend blew a headgasket so the night was cut a little short. girlfriend was being a bitch too so she dragged my ass home early :fm: :bored:

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
RWU. I'd love to but no car allowed for me :( I can Get to Providence no problem though. If Your in the area let me know. :)

redstang

EastCoast5.0 said:
RWU. I'd love to but no car allowed for me :( I can Get to Providence no problem though. If Your in the area let me know. :)

if you were ever at uri, let me know. i probably wont be in prov. for a while. its just a really long commute, and gas of course sucks. If you were to take a bus there, i'd be willing to meet you and then meet the other guys. you could ride with me if you wanted.

EastCoast5.0

Established Member
Thanks man, yea I'll let you know, I have know clue when I'll be over there but when I do I'll give you a shout. :rolling: Don't you have a 306 or was someone else?? I was looking into having MPE build a budgit 306 longblock for me. :rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread