?? Going fast, looked like racing, but I wasn't...

lthlsnke260

Established Member
I was at a stop light, and I just went normal, then I saw one of my friends in the other lane and punched it a litlle bit, cause he liked my car, then I see this cop on the side of the road pointing his finger at me like I'm racing, I was in second gear going about 40 in a 35 at like 5000 rpm. I have a loud car, so it sounds like I'm racing I guess. But he didn't pull me over, but if he got like my license plate, could he see me like tomorrow or next week or something and give me a racing ticket then, or does it have to be like the same day??

sbro712

Established Member
If he wanted you, he would have gotten you right there and then.

However, he will probably remember your car and if you are screwing up the next time he sees you I would not count on getting any breaks.

ralphy1798

Established Member
A lot of times cops give you "warnings" by saying "nonono" with their finger, consider yourself lucky and drive safe and slow!

haha

Jeff

mr_Ginzo

Established Member
was in a ford crown vic? maybe he was pointing his finger saying "go show that kid what fords can do". but def don't worry about it when i first started driving i was paraniod but if they're gonna do anything it'll be then and there

Users who are viewing this thread