Going to be on woodward all week. whose coming with me?

Champ10187

Established Member
Like the title says, i'll be on woodward probably every night this week, tonight (monday) thru sunday. I was there last night as well and alot of nice cars were parked at 13 and woodward so i hung out there for quite some time. I want to get a little gathering of just terminators and all park at the 13 and woodward shopping center. Post up if you plan on coming down. I'll be getting there around 7-8 every night so if you plan on coming down let me know. Or if you see me crusing just honk at me, i'll be in a silver 03 with chrome y2k cobra R wheels and loud exhaust.

dougwg

Established Member
the popo told the guys at 13 (in the mall parking lot) to "Get outta here or you're going to JAIL!"

Might want to pick a new/more friendly spot

Champ10187

Established Member
dougwg said:
the popo told the guys at 13 (in the mall parking lot) to "Get outta here or you're going to JAIL!"

Might want to pick a new/more friendly spot

really? I was there yesterday from 7-9:30 and there were a ton of cars there. Police were in and around the lot and didn't say anything. I'm assuming they're going to let people park there in the early evening but when it gets a little later like 10-11 they're gonna tell everyone to go home. I was just watching the news and they were reporting from that same parking lot and in the background there were already a bunch of people there.

Anyway, i'm going to be down there in about an hour. If they do kick people out i'll cruise around and park somewhere else, probably around 14 mile. Holler if you see me.

illadvisedSnake

need supporting mods!!!!
Established Member
I was out there sunday night... around 9-10 they starting telling people to leave like doug said, I might try and make it out a few times this week... if I do it will be earlier in the week, it gets more packed as the week goes on...

mustangdaveg

Established Member
I'm headed up on Wednesday after work...Wah-hoo...my first time. a bunch of us from the Music City Mustang Club are headed there

03roush

01 Roush Stage 3 #106
Established Member
ill be there tommorrow night sometime im driving an 03 roush cobra yellow blk top will be there with some other fnsweeters

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Champ10187 said:
i'll be parked up at 13 at around 7:30 tonight. anyone want to plan on meeting there around 8?
If I had seen this last night I would have stopped. I drove around a little bit, met a cool guy with a 2000R it was number 117 if I remember right. There was a ton of cool cars out last night too, I'll be going out tonight as well, should be able to stay out later.

Last edited:

mjzilinski

Kenne Bell
Established Member
Anyone come out there tonight?, I was out from about 8-10. Pretty good bunch of cars. I saw JB tonight going the opposite way down woodward. If anyone is going to be out late tomorrow I'll be out, I'm thinking about going out around 9 and staying out late.

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
was I crawling along or actually getting out of 1st gear?

pm'd you my phone #.....now that you live down here we'll be seeing you around a lot more often :beer:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
illadvisedSnake said:
scratch that... waiting for a tow truck right now... not sure what's going on but something is seriously rubbing in the left rear

everything OK ??

illadvisedSnake

need supporting mods!!!!
Established Member
JB said:
everything OK ??

yeah, got it home (after the driver F'd up my lower valance) and I put it on my ramps so I could jack up the rear. I went to take of the rear wheels and 7 out of 10 lug nuts were loose... Not sure how it happened, last time I had them off was like 2 weeks ago when I traded wheels with MJ. I always tighten with no load, then re-tighten at half load and come back after 10-25 miles and re tighten. Only thing I can think of is maybe the clip for the rotors were keeping the wheel from sitting flat against the mounting surface.

Users who are viewing this thread