Going to be rockin a chebby for a lil while

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
It had never been financed and only had 38k miles on it. It's a 6 speed and in fantastic condition.

IMG_20111015_140914.jpg

IMG_20111015_140844.jpg

IMG_20111015_124009.jpg

ponyboyisaac

Now Kaioken...times 10!!
Established Member
Nice. I would be so tempted to put a cam and full exhaust on it right away. Keep them terminators at bay :)

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
It definitely needs exhaust ASAP......it's sooooo damn quiet

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
The car had only been paid for with cash... Nobody had ever held the title but the owner.

Tunink

Established Member
LS3 Heads/Ported LS3 Intake/Cam etc etc 500 whp is very easily done on a budget.

darby

Cheaters Inc
Established Member
Also has a bowling green museum delivery decal on the door. I guess that's the deal where the person goes to see the car come off the line or whatever.If so, that's pretty cool.well for them it was pretty cool I'm sure.

Your right people do pay cash for cars all the time.....just thought it was an interesting tidbit of info to know I was the first poor person to own it? :)

Last edited:

blake_colvin

Established Member
I love c6's and that is one of my fav colors in them, full exhaust and tune will keep your typical terminators at bay let along heads and cam.. Good buy sir good buy

thepizz

OP is a good person
Established Member
Also has a bowling green museum delivery decal on the door. I guess that's the deal where the person goes to see the car come off the line or whatever.If so, that's pretty cool.well for them it was pretty cool I'm sure.

Your right people do pay cash for cars all the time.....just thought it was an interesting tidbit of info to know I was the first poor person to own it? :)

Lol. Yea unfortunately I gotta sign on the dotted line too. A friend of mine just bought a Mercedes S65 AMG, brand new, CASH! He's a doctor and I'm not. Lol

Users who are viewing this thread