Going to Carlisle PA Ford Nat'ls for the big 50th Mustang Birthday Bash

El Jeffe

Established Member
Gonna get me a piece of that cake thats made up to look like a real full sized '64 1/2 Stang at the show....then gonna really enjoy the Mustang parade Sat night downtown.....With it everythingl revolving around the 50th Anniversary of the Stang, it all should be a blast.Heard they are having 2 new "15's for inspection there for the festivities.

derklug

Seriously? No, never.
Established Member
Premium Member
Heading out Friday, I thought I was just getting a parking pass, but they put me in the yellow section. Guess I'll have to find somewhere to wash the car so it doesn't have 700 miles of bugs on it.

TheVikingRL

Established Member
Premium Member
Heading out Friday, I thought I was just getting a parking pass, but they put me in the yellow section. Guess I'll have to find somewhere to wash the car so it doesn't have 700 miles of bugs on it.

They have a wash area on premise. You will enter the showfield through gate 3 and the wash area will be straight ahead on the left past the buildings. If you arrive on Friday you shouldn't have any trouble getting your car washed but things get crazy Saturday and you may be waiting in line a while. They only provide the water, you will need a bucket, wash rags, soap, etc.

http://www.carlisleevents.com/pdf/Ford_Map.pdf

DA BOSS 13

Established Member
I'll be there Saturday at nine, I'm parking on the field too, SBY BOSS #1121, VA 444 HP.

See Y'all there.

John

Users who are viewing this thread