Going to get some seat time with the new MGW shifter.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Looks like we'll have a prototype of the new MGW shifter for the MT-82 in the 2011 GT we're going to be running at the NMRA race in Bradenton next weekend. Should be fun. Expect some pics and videos. If you make it to the race look us up and check it out for yourself.

:beer:

chrisheltra

Established Member
Looks like we'll have a prototype of the new MGW shifter for the MT-82 in the 2011 GT we're going to be running at the NMRA race in Bradenton next weekend. Should be fun. Expect some pics and videos. If you make it to the race look us up and check it out for yourself.

:beer:

Feel free to stop by my place on the way down to Fla to drop one off for me. :beer:

AmazonTuning

SVT God
Established Member
IM sure it will be great George does awesome work :beer:

have fun.. I miss going to that race..it was always such a nice break from the bad weather up north..lots of fond memories from that track

ViciousJay

Established Member
Sid pm me how it feels when you try it, i talked to George and said ill be one of the first on the list when the first batch comes out

AmnDucky

Established Member
2a8lvup.jpg

realaxed83

Established Member
Awesome, I hope they have a stock built up for this initial high demand. I know a lot of people have been waiting for the MGW to come out before making a choice including myself.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Sadly, it looks like this isn't going to happen. A family emergency forced one of our guys to have to drive the car home. Family comes first.

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Well that plan was thrown out due to family issues. We'll be installing an MGW in the SVTP GT as soon as we get the car and can get it to GA.

Users who are viewing this thread