Going to Steele (Alabama International Dragway) tomorrow!

lawnmower22

Established Member
I'm going to meet up with a couple of friends tomorrow and try to have some fun at the track. Steele isn't perfect but it'll do. The gates open at 1 and close at dark. If anyone wants to meet up with us come on!

nocobrafornow

Established Member
hey bud i hate that i missed this thread but wanted to let you know that me and few other members are trying to set something up at Montgomery motorsports park on 4-15. if your interested let me know. i'm going to make a post about it. how far are you away? thanks David

lawnmower22

Established Member
hey bud i hate that i missed this thread but wanted to let you know that me and few other members are trying to set something up at Montgomery motorsports park on 4-15. if your interested let me know. i'm going to make a post about it. how far are you away? thanks David

I live in Helena so it's a little over an hour for me. Would this be a Mustang only thing? I have a few other guys that would come if it were open to different makes.

Last edited:

nocobrafornow

Established Member
I live in Helena so it's a little over an hour for me. Would this be a Mustang only thing? I have a few other guys that would come if it were open to different makes.

no way man, it's open to who ever. i talked to Jake74 about it and he said he is in. it's just a normal test n tune day so nothing special, just thought it would be cool to some members together. just let me know if your in. David

Users who are viewing this thread