Going to Sturgis Mustang Rally? Looking for 07-10 GT500

VNMOUS1

Established Member
VMP Performance will be heading to South Dakota at the end of the month for the Sturgis Mustang Rally and we're looking for someone with a completely stock 07-10 GT500 that wants the mod deal of a lifetime.

We have ONE opportunity here. First person to respond (and pay) will get this shot.

Here's what you do:

1. Lust after this VMP GEN II-R 820HP kit. http://www.vmpperformance.com/VMP-0...I-2-3L-TVS-SC-820HP-Ki-p/vmpgt500gen2r820.htm

2. Email me and tell me you want it. bj at vmpperformance dot com

3. Pay for it.

What we do:

1. Load it up and bring it to Sturgis

2. Dyno test your stock 07-10 GT500 for a baseline hp number

3. VMP technicians will professionally install your entire kit; spark plugs, 90mm idler, fuel injectors, VMP GEN II-R , JLT123mm intake, VMP Twin Jet 67mm throttle body.

4. A full dyno tune by VMP Performance for optimum power.

5. Your entire mod process will be on video and performed live in front of the Sturgis Mustang Rally crowd.

6. All of the modding and custom tuning will be done at NO CHARGE! You just pay for the kit.

Again...ONE opportunity here. 07-10 STOCK GT500.

If you're interested, hit me up on email at bj at vmpperformance dot com.

Thanks!

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
1 week after I buy my gen 2 r. lmao

Famine

Established Member
Shit, i bout the gen 2 and days later before mine shipped, they released the gen 2r and when i brought it up in an email, it was stated it wouldnt make a differemce until over 18 psi.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
1 week after I buy my gen 2 r. lmao
Is your car a bone stock 07-10 and are you going to be there? If the one you bought is new in the box and you are 100 percent serious then email me.

Otherwise, enjoy your newfound power and thank you for your business!

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
Car currently has a pulley, intake and catback and I won't be there. Never heard of this event honestly.

If you all want to put the stock parts back on (which I have) and ship it up there and back you're more than welcome to. lol

My blower is still shipping as well and we can only get 91 octane down here. (I assume they have 93 in SD)

Was just giving you a hard time. :)

Thanks!!

VNMOUS1

Established Member
The event is huge. We've never been there because we have to apply for passports to go that far from Florida. But, we were invited and we're sponsoring the drag races. Google Sturgis Mustang Rally and take a look. We're literally picking one person/car...and if it can be returned to stock and it shows up that way, great. Anyway, doing about $450 worth of labor plus custom dyno tuning at no charge on this car. They just buy the kit. It's a great way for someone to get an incredible deal, have us actually install it and tune it on site and we get to film it and show our core competencies to literally thousands of folks at the event. Win-Win.

And you're the first to give me a hard time. Today. Between 12:00am and 12:15am. :)

TBCobra

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
I googled it really quick and it looks pretty big. I initially thought you were talking about the Sturgis bike rally or whatever and wondered why you all were going. ha.

This is certainly a great opportunity for someone! Hope you find that person soon!

:D

klcmcse

Established Member
Bj, My 25K '08 has a pulley and a L&M TB 66, JLT CF 127mm CAI, but I have all the parts to put it back to stock except the factory pulley and the stock heat exchanger/ I have the non fan lowest line Afco Heat Exchanger, which you told me personally on the phone "did not make any difference anyway". I have every factory part and bolt that I took off the car and the factory tune. I bought the car as a CPO from Autonation Ford Bryant Irvin Ft Worth Tx in 2012 with an extended warranty until 2020 with 22500 miles on the car. I have been collecting parts to upgrade the car to a (500 mile) TVS 2.3, Take off for Super Snake conversion.
I also upgraded the radiator but I dont think that really matters in making HP/TQ. Sendinding you some pics from my yahoo email account. Kevin Campbell

Bad Company

Established Member
Make sure you take warm clothing and dress in layers. This time of year it is fairly chilly in the mornings with warm temperatures in the afternoon. You need to be able to shed clothes as the temps come up during the day.

You may want to do yourself a favor and schedule a weeks vacation while out there. From Walls Drug Store and the Badlands to the Devils Tower in WY you have a ton of nature's beauty to see. Plus a lot of ole' gold towns and mines to explore. My personal favorite is the Crazy Horse monument. That is a history lesson in one gentleman's persistence to over come with his desire to succeed no matter what adversities he faced.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
My personal favorite is the Crazy Horse monument. That is a history lesson in one gentleman's persistence to over come with his desire to succeed no matter what adversities he faced.

When we were there they had just gotten the face completed. Very impressive, makes Rushmore look like a mole hill.

Bad Company

Established Member
When we were there they had just gotten the face completed. Very impressive, makes Rushmore look like a mole hill.
Its been 10 years since I was out there, I imagine it has changed quite a bit since then. I went during the bike rally, which I'll never do again. LOL. Too many idiots on bikes that are trying to kill themselves while trying to take you with them. This keeps you on high alert to avoid being hit at all times, which doesn't allow you to relax and enjoy the ride and scenery of that area. Unfortunately I saw a few bad wrecks out there too. I want to go back again.......someday. Maybe the Mustang Rally along with a few extra weeks to explore the area better would be a good vacation in the future.

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
That sounds like an idea. Spend a couple of weeks there during the mustang rally and see everything. There is more then enough to take up two weeks. We were there in 07.

VNMOUS1

Established Member
Bj, My 25K '08 has a pulley and a L&M TB 66, JLT CF 127mm CAI, but I have all the parts to put it back to stock except the factory pulley and the stock heat exchanger/ I have the non fan lowest line Afco Heat Exchanger, which you told me personally on the phone "did not make any difference anyway". I have every factory part and bolt that I took off the car and the factory tune. I bought the car as a CPO from Autonation Ford Bryant Irvin Ft Worth Tx in 2012 with an extended warranty until 2020 with 22500 miles on the car. I have been collecting parts to upgrade the car to a (500 mile) TVS 2.3, Take off for Super Snake conversion.
I also upgraded the radiator but I dont think that really matters in making HP/TQ. Sendinding you some pics from my yahoo email account. Kevin Campbell
Did you send all this to my email??

(Don't respond here as I don't get notifications)

Phantomhalo

All the boost!
Established Member
Car currently has a pulley, intake and catback and I won't be there. Never heard of this event honestly.

If you all want to put the stock parts back on (which I have) and ship it up there and back you're more than welcome to. lol

My blower is still shipping as well and we can only get 91 octane down here. (I assume they have 93 in SD)

Was just giving you a hard time. :)

Thanks!!

South Dakota does not have 93. Just 91 or E-85. I was living there for the past 4 years and was told no one in the state carries 93 by a few different gas station owners.

Users who are viewing this thread