going to the track friday for the 1st time with the whipple

Jeff_Svt22

Established Member
Just like the title says, im heading to the track friday for the first time with the whipple. im setting my goal for 13.00 so im not let down. LOL
I'll be running on nitto DR's so i really dont know what kind of time to expect, Any guesses? mods in sig..

btw my dyno numbers in my sig are from when i had a 4lb lower on so they are a litte high. Im now running the stock lower. In the next two weeks ill have the jlp comp R exhaust and a 2#lower installed with a new tune.

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
The only thing to worry about is your stock block staying together :)

no kidding.

I would like to know what your times are. I will be running the same setup here in the next few weeks except I have a 6# lower. I am hoping the kaboom doesnt happen too soon because the block isnt coming till next month. :-D

I ran a 13.01 on my current setup. So you should have 13's if not quicker. Good luck

99SnakeBit

White Lightning !
Established Member
Good luck bro, what kind of tunes do you have to run on? I had my whipple put on this past off season and went in april and got a best of 12.14@114mph. My 60ft time is killing me, I need some real traction bars and ditch these lakewoods. Best 60 was a 1.88 if I recall correctly. I would have been in the 11s I KNOW if I had my 60s down. Im running a 4lb lower with 13* of timing on about 15lbs of boost. Pretty much the same mods you have, I do have full exhaust though.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread