Going to the track to race a new Z06

Robb03

Established Member
Wish us luck! On Friday my friend's0 3 snake is going to line it up against my other friends 02 Z06. I know we are most likely going to be on the losing end of the battle, but it will be fun anyways. I am too chicken to race my car, it has been having some problems with his not running right all the time, but my friend has a chance to spank a pushrod or two.

Last edited:

chillfactor

2-BADSVTS
Established Member
If you drive well, and have a mod or 2, should be no problem.........on street tires.

Ray Hilton

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
If you haven't drag raced before, leave when you see the first hint
of the last amber before green. If you have, you know this already. I also agree with the earlier post of getting a pulley & chip overnighted. You will eventually get them anyway so you might as well do it before the race. Good luck to you my friend. Do us all proud, and let us know how it came out.
Ray H

Sonic03

Alaskan Assasin
Established Member
You should be able to pull 12.5's-12.6's w/ your current mods...traps will prolly be 113-114ish.....I only have exhaust and chip and my sorry driving ass ran a 12.4 w/ traps above 115mph all day..oh yeah a Z06 the same day could do no better than a [email protected] all on you to drive that car to a mid 12 pass good luck...I would buy a chip and overnight it just to be safe though...I put down 433hp w/ that combo in my sig...

VBGOD

Established Member
Originally posted by lotsafastrides
get a chip/filter/pulley overnighted to you and show him your tailights

Do you have more pics of your car? :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread