Going to UPS Monday morning at 6:30am for some training!

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
well, IT WENT WELL! :)

Yay! :D

Turns out, I know like 5 people that work there already (some people from Bible College, some from highschool, some from church, and some from Bob Jones University) :D

At 9 in the morning, I'm going to a driver-helper meeting :D

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
Went to a meeting today. They're upgrading their computers in Jan.-Feb, and they need some people that can type over 30wpm. Well, I can type about 90wpm, so I hope I get that job too! :lol1: I talked to the personel manager/hiring guy and told him I'd be interested and told him of my qualifications, so I pray everything will go well :D

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
:lol: Actually, after I took a typing class in highschool, I was to about 50-60wpm, and then I started talking in chatrooms and AIMs a lot (I often took part in debates over theological topics), so that really helped me get typing well :D

NeedaCobra

Master of the Obvious
Established Member
:lol: Often I would have conversations w/ Mormon apologist, also w/ Roman Catholic apologist, and sometimes Islamic apologists as well. It sure does give a brain a work out! :D

ZincDude

Blah
Established Member
Well why ride a bike, knock on someones door and preach the good word if you can do it over the internet!!!

Users who are viewing this thread