Going turbo sale thread

Fade 2 Black

Gen 2 Diehard
Established Member
Everything pictured was taken off of my perfectly running truck. PayPal is the preferred method of payment. I will also accept money orders. Cashiers or personal checks are possible but I will not ship anything until the funds have fully cleared into my account.

All prices include shipping to the lower 48 and PayPal is preferred along with the 3% added to the shipped price. Paypal to [email protected]

I work Sunday-Wednesday and on those days it is unlikely I will be able to get anything shipped so please be patient, I WILL GET IT TO YOU.

Just picked these up from the machine shop. They were completely gone through and reconditioned as you can see from the bill.

The heads have inserts in every spark plug boss because they were 3-4 thread heads. The air dam at the intake valve has been tipped back slightly to help unshroud the valve. All the valves are stainless steel and the intakes are 1mm oversize. The springs are Manely Nexteks, 95# seat pressure - good for .600" lift with Manley titanium locks and retainers.

The shop disassembled, checked, cleaned and inspected both heads. Redid all of the guides, machined the seats and valves, tipped the valves, installed new valve seals, pressure tested them and decked them flat.

The one spark plug boss that is pictured eroded due to detonation at some point and they did what they could to best fix it.

The heads have 40K on them and are basically brand new at this point. A new set from Fox Lake costs 1875 with exchange (2175 outright).

1350.00 OBO - I need to move these so I can order my turbos.

scaled.php

Total bill was $512.80

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

scaled.php

Whipple Upper Pulleys - made by Whipple, not aftermarket copies. I have done some polishing and accent work on all 3 of these, two of them were solid black.

I have a 3.75 and 4.0" 50.00 EACH

3.5" PULLEY IS SOLD

goingturbosale6.jpg

1.5" thick billet adapters, two are hubcentric (rears) and two have been machined to fit the front rotors on a Lightning. 5x135mm (with 14mm studs) to 5x4.5" (Mustang) bolt pattern. Comes with acorn lugs to mount them with. 150.00

goingturbosale23.jpg

Sporza D5 wheels 20x9.5" - Mustang bolt pattern of 5x4.5" shod with Nitto NT420 tires (used up) 305/40 20. Buyer can choose what style lugs they want, I have acorn style and tuner style, both sets come with locking lugs and key. 600.00

Package price for wheels/lugs and adapters is 700.00

Pic of them on the truck:

babgemod008oc3.jpg

sporzaclean3.jpg

sporzaclean2.jpg

This is to show the back of one wheel that has scratches.
sporzaclean.jpg

Brand new, never been mounted, Greg Weld wheels. 15x8 with 4.5" BS. Hankook 235/75 15's (30" tall) tires, balanced and ready to roll. Includes a full set of special lugs to allow these wheels to fit either a 5x4.5 or 5x4.75" bolt pattern. Willing to seperate wheels/tires. 400.00

goingturbosale25.jpg

Stock intercooler pump and mounting bracket. Resistor not included. Never had any problems. 65.00
scaled.php

Stock supercharger belt tensioner arm and pulley. No squeaks, bearing is good. 30.00
scaled.php

Stock L waterpump. No leaks or shaft endplay. 25.00
scaled.php

scaled.php

Goodyear Gatorback 69" supercharger belt. I also have a stock 62" belt (not pictured). 20.00 each
scaled.php

scaled.php

Stock ABS control module and mounting bracket. 80.00
scaled.php

Stock EGR tube assembly. 30.00
scaled.php

Stock EGR valves. 25.00 Each
scaled.php

Stock fan and fan clutch. 75.00
scaled.php

Stock fuel rails - regulator was removed and sent to another member for him to troubleshoot a problem, if he doesn't use it I should get one back. 40.00
scaled.php

Billet Maf adapter flange. Bolts to factory Maf housing to allow use of high flow air filter. 30.00
scaled.php

Factory drivers side grab handle and mouting bracket/hardware. 40.00
scaled.php

Factory rear PCV line and steel elbow that goes to lower intake. No cracks in the boot. 20.00
scaled.php

Stock intake plenum. Ready for porting. 35.00
scaled.php

Stock A piller cover. No damage or cracks. 30.00
scaled.php

Stock intake boot. 20.00
scaled.php

Stock windshield washer reservior and pump. 50.00
scaled.php

More stuff to come and I will answer PM's and questions as best I can during the work week. Thanks for looking. :bigtu

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread