Golf ball prank!

sharkbite

Filthy
Established Member
That's great. That has to be one of the most expensive pranks in history unless they work at a driving range.

rust0r

Established Member
thats hilarious, its good he fell too :thumbsup: , but ide have to say the office cubical full of packing foam is still much funnier

hmmmidunno

BANNED !!!!!!!!!!
lol reminds me of some of the sh!t we use to do to people who left their windows cracked out in the parking lot when i was in highschool. we'd fill them suckers up with just about anything.... mostly toilet paper or trash. one year couple friends of mine spray painted the principals car... he was only there a year not even the teachers liked the guy

stang96GTS

Established Member
The best thing is to take the gel shaving cream cans, freeze them, cut them open, take out the frozen gel and put two of them in someones car....They expand way more than enough to fill up the entire inside of a car....

BluePastU

Established Member
Originally posted by stang96GTS
The best thing is to take the gel shaving cream cans, freeze them, cut them open, take out the frozen gel and put two of them in someones car....They expand way more than enough to fill up the entire inside of a car....

Wouldn't this cause the gel to get all over the interior of the car...as a result ruining it to the point of irrepair (is that even a word?) ?

That's a fun prank. Nobody gets hurt, no property damaged...just a good hearty laugh. :D

Gino

So Long!
Originally posted by jackpowell
up here is Canada they have so many funny beer commericals like that

I didn't know hillybilly's lived in Toronto, I figured most of them lived around where I am lol, j/k if you actually are. and that is a funny video

;-)

Users who are viewing this thread