Good alignment shop in Phoenix??

ToddW702

Established Member
Hello all, I just moved to the Phoenix area a few months ago and want to know if anyone has any recommendations on a good shop that does alignments. When I schedule a few track events I usually put a pretty aggressive alignment on it. Right now I just want to dial it back a little for street use, since it is too hot for track days this time of year here. Any help would be much appreciated. Thanks

Blown 89

Established Member
Good luck. I found two aftermarket shops that did great alignments and neither do them anymore. I've tried a bunch of places and they've all absolutely sucked so I'm all ears if someone has a recommendation. You should see the bullshit I got on my V last time.

ToddW702

Established Member
Good luck. I found two aftermarket shops that did great alignments and neither do them anymore. I've tried a bunch of places and they've all absolutely sucked so I'm all ears if someone has a recommendation. You should see the bullshit I got on my V last time.

I just spoke to Tim Smith at Late Night Speed, and he said he could do it. This is the thing, he wants me to drop my car off in the evening and he will take the car home so the next morning he can use the alignment rack at a friends shop. He sounded like he knows what he is talking about I guess. He asked if I was lowered and when I told him yes he said setting the rear camber will require an adjustable camber arm. I have these and told him so he asked about the front and if I have plates which I do and told him. He said should be super easy and if I want to bring my own specs he will set it to them. I just don't like the whole take my car home for the night thing.

Any opinions on that?

MFE

Established Member
Flatout Motorworx in Tempe does a TON of road course race prep, mostly BMW's but I hear they know what they're doing with alignments. Race Technik in Mesa, same deal, but mostly Porsches.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
I did alignments for a living. Your questions are very broad. You do not know how good someone is unless you do it for a living and watch them do alignments and a lot of them over time. Good luck on finding a place to do it.

Users who are viewing this thread